Wednesday, September 7, 2011

We're Back!

Good evening loyal blog readers! Well, okay, good evening blog readers. How could anyone expect you be loyal to a blog that no one posts to?

Well, the days of no-posting are over, friends! Today, when I accidentally clicked the link to our blog instead of my usual "People.com" bookmark, I noticed that the last time I posted to the blog was right after Joe was baptized in May. Of 2010! Then, in a weird and cosmically-motivated turn of events, today in the mail I happened to receive a CD with the pictures my mother-in-law took at Ian's christening a couple of weeks ago. This, along with my realization that my mom and dad have both blogged more recently than I have (both shocking and embarrassing news!) made me realize that I should start keeping up with our family's blog again. Because, hey, you care, right?

So, I'm back. It's too late to start a full post tonight, but for the sake of continuity, here are some pictures of Ian's baptism.



The theme of the day: not surprisingly, babies! Both of Ian's godparents, John's sister Mary and my brother Matt, are expecting their own little ones soon. Mary's daughter is due in a few days, and Matt's daughter is due in January. Finally, some girls to make the grandmothers happy!




















Thanks to all our friends and family who made it out for the occasion. Your support means the world to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment